All documentation for Project SciFi is to be completed by all filmmakers.
- Producer’s Agreement: The Producer signs this form on behalf of their participating person/team/group, to indicate agreement with the Veterans’ Film Festival Official Rules, Guidelines and requirements… CLICK HERE
- Team Details (Cast and Crew): Tells us who is on the team, their role/job and their e-mail address… CLICK HERE
- Release and Limited Liability Agreement: All cast and crew sign this form regarding talent/appearance, location, music and materials used for e.g. soundtrack, photographs and other materials… CLICK HERE
- Classification Form: A summary of plot and thorough explanation of the film’s content.. CLICK HERE
- Wrap Up Form: Survey and Questionnaire… CLICK HERE
- Filmmaker’s Checklist:… CLICK HERE
- Production photos: – Colour production photos of cast, crew and behind-the-scenes – giving the organisers of Project SciFi the right to use, publish, reproduce, edit these photos for promotional purposes in any/all media/internet platforms, now known or later developed, in perpetuity.
- SAG-AFTRA Waiver – USA filmmakers only, please ensure you have the relevant Waiver from the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, if required… CLICK HERE
Note: Films submitted without completed Documentation by the Deadline will not be regarded as eligible Entries.