Synopsis: This short film ‘The First Yugoslavian Cosmonaut’ is part of the Road to Gagarin project by photographer/film-maker Rene Nuijens and writer Steve Korver. By documenting the major settings of the bizarre and dramatic life of Yuri Gagarin (1934-68), the first man in space, we are out to capture the essence of the man who is dead, and his myth which is very much alive – and still inspiring much love, art and conspiracy theories. The short film ‘The First Yugoslavian Cosmonaut’ was made for the 51st anniversary of human space flight. It’s a about a Belgrade boy who dreamed about being the First Yugoslav in space. Sadly as a kid he got already sick on children-swings.
Newsletter – Sign up for Festival Updates
- Some Filmmaking Trends You Need to Know in 2018
- Mardi Gras Film Festival 2018 – Program is Now on Sale!
- Duncan Jones’ sci-fi noir movie ‘Mute’ debuts on Netflix this February
- ARCLIGHT FILMS’ LATEST ACTION ADVENTURE ‘GUARDIANS OF THE TOMB’
- SCIFI FILM FESTIVAL LAUNCHES PROGRAM FOR 2017
- War for the Planet of the Apes
- Life (2017)
- Check Out the MONSTER FEST TRAVELLING SIDESHOW Trailer!
- Alien: Covenant (2017)
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (2017)
- The Discovery | Teaser Trailer [HD] | Trailer